FAMILY BUSINESS CONSULTATION – COMPLIMENTARY
For those who are engaged in or otherwise involved with a family business and have legal and family business issues, I offer a complimentary initial consultation. This summer time offer is good for the next five weeks, until September 15, 2014.
The subject for the consultation will be to discuss questions, issues and need for legal assistance concerning the family business. Some of the issues for this consultation could include one or more of the following:
- Succession in the family business
- Need for greater communication or creation of a family council
- Employment termination of a family member
- Recruitment or retention of non-family members
- Building Boards of Directors or Advisors
- Uses and implementation of a phantom stock plan
- Division of the family business
- Preparation and planning for the sale of a family business
The consultation would be at my Boston office, for up to an hour, with one or more people in attendance as you desire. Hopefully, by the end of the consultation, I will have responded to your needs and delivered significant value to you. My hope is that you would then want more and we could move on to a further paying legal assignment, as you determine and according to your needs. However, further work would be up to you. There is no commitment beyond the initial consultation, which is complimentary.
To arrange a “Complimentary Family Business Consultation” – e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org , with your name, address, daytime phone. I look forward to working with you!